At Playasol Ibiza Hotels, we are a true reflection of the energy, culture and history of Ibiza, and we want your holiday on the island to be full of unforgettable memories.
WELCOME TO IBIZA!
YOU HAVE NOW ARRIVED IN THE ISLAND OF YOUR DREAMS.
At Playasol Ibiza Hotels, we are a true reflection of the energy, culture and history of Ibiza, and we want your holiday on the island to be full of unforgettable memories. Our hotels’ locations, services and facilities combine to offer a perfect balance between a relaxing holiday and the thrill of the Ibiza summer nights.
Ibiza is synonymous with unique experiences. A magical place that will make all your dreams and wishes come true. A remarkable stage where every character is like a fish in water and finds their own personal space for enjoyment. Playasol Ibiza Hotels will be your travel buddy. Flavours, places and experiences that merge with your dreams and desires. We’ll open the door of paradise to you… you just have to leap through it!
Playasol Ibiza Hotels was born two decades ago and with it started the enlargement of the chain in Ibiza ,becoming one of the leaders in holiday tourism in the Spanish market.
“The high quality of our facilities and offering a unique customer service, our hotels have been chosen for years by hundreds of visitors from all over the World”. Playasol Ibiza Hotels has recently made big financial investments in reforms and modernising all the facilities of the establishments obtaining cooperation with important national and European travel agents.
“At the moment more than 36 high-quality resorts between hotels and apartments represent our company in Ibiza”. Both complex types have all the rooms equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV and are located in privileged areas of the island.
Hotels in Ibiza Town – The Heart of it All
Hotels in Playa d’en Bossa (Ibiza) – Party Is My Middle Name!
Hotels in San Antonio Portmany (Ibiza) – Fpr the Young at Heart
Hotels in San Antonio Bay (Ibiza) – The Most Beautiful Sunsets
Hotel in Cala Tarida (Ibiza) – The Place for Families
Hotels in Palma de Mallorca – Spoiled for Choices
Ibiza flows depending on the inner rhythm of its visitors. The multiple facets of the island of Ibiza are surprising and they adapt to the mood, style and character of its visitors. That’s why, when faced with the endless leisure possibilities the island offers, we’ve decided to make it easy for you with our list of top 10 things you should do no matter what, in Ibiza (the real must-dos) depending on what you fancy each day. Ready? Set? Let’s go!
If you want to get lost in the vastness of the night and feel those unstoppable beats…
- Dress up as a hippy for the Flower Power night at Pacha and bring peace and love to the centre of the dance floor.
- Feel the unstoppable rhythm of the opening parties at Privilege, the largest club on the island.
- Watch the spectacular sunset with a cocktail in hand at Café del Mar.
- Feel like a real pirate at any of the boat parties organised on a daily basis from the port.
- Enjoy a few local drinks and live music at Café Pereyra, one of the most historic music venues in the city.
- Kiss goodbye to the summer and feel the hustle and bustle of the closing parties at Amnesia night club.
- Dance the night away from the early evening to the big tunes at Ushuaïa.
And if you’d prefer to discover natural, unforgettable spots and to be impressed by the other side of Ibiza…
- Then dare to plunge into the crystal clear waters of Cala Compte.
- Taste the sea as you try a Bullit de Peix (Fish hotpot) in Can Salvadó or Es Boldado.
- Delve into the posidonia seagrass meadows and go snorkeling at any point of the island.
- Feel the unstoppable beat of the drums beneath the light of dusk in Benirrás.
- Succumb to temptation and get yourself some hippy-style gifts from Las Dalias.
- Sail the seas! Try the island’s en-vogue sport: paddle boarding.
- Go running at Cala Vadella and contemplate the grandiose little islet of es Vedrá, as you watch the sun set.
Or if you don’t want to miss out on an unforgettable trip…
- Marvel at the sunset from the incredible Pirata tower or Des Savinar tower.
- Get lost in the winding streets of Dalt Vila and contemplate the magnificent views from the top of the old town.
- Take a boat crossing to Formentera and feel the freedom all around.
- Fall in love all over again as you watch the sunset from Las Puertas del Cielo, in Sa Penya Esbarrada.
- Go on a hiking trail to get to the highest summit in Ibiza and admire Sa Talaia in all its beauty.
- Visit the impressive caves of Can Marçà, more than 10,000 years old, in the north of the island.
- Spend a full day feeling like a real VIP, celeb spotting at Salinas beach.
We want to welcome you to our corporate service area made exclusively for our hotel partners where you will be able to book easily and securely through an easy procedure.
All payments may be made by credit card or through bank transfer. If you are a business please register here and if you are an agency you may register here. Our team will contact you as soon as possible to welcome you to our program and provide you with more details.
Your username and password will be sent within 3 (working) days of your registration.
100% of payment is paid by client upon his/hers arrival to the hotel. At the time of the booking a credit card number is required to confirm the booking. Cancellations must be made free of charge 48 hours prior to arrival. Once client has checked out of the hotel the agency will send us the invoice with the corresponding commission added to the final import (+ VAT). Once our department has received the invoice we’ll proceed with the payment through bank transfer.
90% of payment is made by agency by credit card or bank transfer before client’s arrival to the hotel. Payment is nonrefundable. Agency must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments must be made to up to 7 days prior to client’s arrival. With this option all cancellations must be made free of charge to up to 7 days prior to arrival. In addition, the agency must facilitate the following documents:
Bank card: Agency is required to send an authorization form along with copy of bank card and identification card.
Bank transfer: Agency must send the bank transfer confirmation to Playasol Ibiza Hotels. Please note all bank transfers must include in the subject the booking number for the booking being paid.
For further information please send an email to email@example.com
To manage bookings from business partners and travel agencies please enter your business/ agency code.