Latest revision: May 2018
Please, read this carefully. In it you will find important information about how your personal data is processed and the rights you have in accordance with the relevant legislation currently in force.
You declare that the details you are giving us, now or in the future, are correct and true and you undertake to inform us of any changes to them. In the event of you providing us with details of a third party, you undertake to obtain their prior consent and to inform them of the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms are marked as obligatory and they must be completed for your requests to be dealt with.
1. Who controls the processing of your personal data? The controller of the processing of your data is AGENTS CONNECT, S.L. (hereinafter Agents-connect.com) with tax reference no. B87465928 and registered office at Calle Aníbal 11, Las Rozas, Madrid-28232, Spain. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
2. What information do we collect?
The data we process is collected:
From requests for the creation of a User account;
From the forms you complete and any enquiries you make
From the information generated by the contractual relations themselves.
The categories of data that we customarily process are:
Data about your identity and professional contact details;
Data about your personal characteristics, such as language;
Data of any transactions of goods and services;
Users’ data has been provided by them directly, either in person or by the agency that handled the registration of the account in question.
3. What do we process your data for? Our Users’ data will be processed for the management of our relations with them, to attend to their inquiries and consultations, the administration and management of the security of the Website and in compliance of our legal obligations. This data will also be processed for purposes of analysis and the enhancement of the quality of our services.
The professional contact details of Users of the Website will be processed so we can send them news items related to the industry and professional information about tourism products and services offered by agents-connect.com.
4. How long will we keep your data? In general we store your data during the life of the relationship you have with us and, in all cases, for the times laid down in the relevant statutory requirements and for the time required to respond to any possible liability claims arising from this processing. We shall erase your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. Logs of access to restricted areas of the Website will be deleted one month after their creation. Information to do with the browsing of the site will be deleted when the connection to the site is ended and statistics have been complied.
5. Who do we pass your data to? Users’ data will only be communicated to third parties, with their consent, when their enquiries involve such communication or when this is necessary for the management and supervision of commercial relations.
6. Legal basis for this data processing. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the management of the legal relationship with our Users, and compliance with our legal obligations, in addition to our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the website.
The circulation of news items related to the industry and professional information about tourism products and services offered by agents-connect.com has its legal basis in our legitimate interest in keeping our Users informed about our products and services.
7. What are your rights? You have the right to seek confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed or not, and if so, access it. Likewise, you may request that the data be rectified if it is inaccurate, or completed if it is incomplete. You may also ask for the data to be erased, when among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes it was originally collected for.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will only process the data affected for the establishment, the exercise, or the defence of legal claims or in the interests of protecting the rights of another person.
Under certain conditions, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we shall cease to process the data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds that prevail over your interests, rights, or liberties, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Furthermore, and in certain situations, you may request portability of your data so that it be transmitted to another data controller.
You may withdraw the consent you had given for certain purposes, without this affecting the legality of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal, and file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If you no longer wish to be sent information about our tourism products and services, please send us an email to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you have to send us a request to this effect by post or by email, together with a copy of your official, national identity card, passport, or other valid document that identifies you. This request should be sent to one of the address given in section one: “Who controls the processing of your personal data?”
For more information about your rights and how to exercise them, please see the list of the EU National Data Protection Authorities given by the European commission at:
LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Under no circumstances does mere access to this Website constitute the existence of commercial relations between the User and the website.
- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In accordance with the stipulations of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 dated July 11th, regarding Services of the Information and E-commerce Society, the following information is supplied here about the owner of this Website
Owner of the Website: AGENTS CONNECT, S.L. (hereinafter, agents-connect.com)
- Registered office: Calle Aníbal 11, Las Rozas, Madrid-28232, Spain
- Tax reference no. B87465928
- Registration details: Registered with the Companies’ Registrar of Madrid, in Book 34271, Page 120, Section 8, Sheet number M-616530, 1st Inscription.
In addition to its registered office the owner is pleased to make the following channels available for Users to forward their requests, queries, or complaints via email@example.com
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- Introduction. On this website Agents-connect.com provides information about tourism services, including: accommodation, transfers, food and beverage outlets, leisure and free time activities. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with the conditions set out below, so we recommend that you read this section thoroughly before starting to browse the site.
- Users’ Obligations. Users undertake to use this website lawfully, in accordance with what is laid down in these conditions, and in such a way that no harm is caused to the rights and interests of Agents-connect.com or third parties. The User undertakes to respect, by way of example and without limitation or exclusion, the following:
- Not to take part in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Not to attempt to access, modify, manipulate or, if applicable, use the accounts of other Users;
- Not to use the data published on the Website to send out unsolicited messages (spam);
- Not to upload or spread on the website false, deceptive, ambiguous, or inaccurate information or data that might mislead recipients of the information, nor to disseminate contents of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that support terrorism or attack human rights or the rights of minors;
- Not to perpetrate actions that imply, or involve, a violation of the intellectual property rights of Agents-connect.com or third parties;
- Not to harm the physical or logical systems of Agents-connect.com, or their providers, or of third parties;
- Not to upload, or spread, computer viruses on the internet, or use any other physical or logical means that are liable to cause any of the above-mentioned harm.
- Not to erase, alter, evade, or manipulate any sort of protective mechanism or security system that might be installed in the pages of this Website.
- Exclusion of liability. This Website is provided “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk, so that neither Agents-connect.com nor their administrators, staff, providers, or contributors may be held responsible for any kind of damage, whether direct or not, arising from the use of the Website, expressly excluding Agents-connect.com, to the maximum extent in accordance with the law, from any type of guarantees, whether these be explicit or implicit.
Agents-connect.com do not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the Website, although they will take every reasonable step in this respect. On occasions there may be interruptions for as long as is required to carry out necessary maintenance work.
Agents-connect.com accept no liability for any possible damage resulting from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections caused by factors beyond the control of the said undertaking, or for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system as the result of deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet, or in other electrical systems; nor for any other disorder that might occur in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Neither do we guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans and other elements that might cause problems in the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for any kind of damage caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, Agents-connect.com will not answer for any damage caused by third parties by means of unlawful interference beyond its control.
Neither will they answer for damage caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that might ensue from the errors, defects, or omissions in the contents that might appear on the Website supplied by the Users themselves or other third parties. Agents-connect.com accept no obligation or liability whatsoever, with respect to those services that they does not supply directly.
- External Links. On no account will Agents-connect.com accept any liability for the contents of links belonging to another website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity, or legality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other websites on the Internet. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections may not be taken to imply any kind of association, merger, or involvement with the linked-to enterprises.
- Passwords. The passwords to log into registered User’s accounts are personal, confidential, and non-transferable. Registered Users alone are responsible for the maintenance of the confidentiality and security of their account, accepting exclusively the consequences of any kind with respect to the activities carried out by this means. Users are hereby obliged to notify to notify Agents-connect.com immediately of any violation of the security of their account
- Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. Agents-connect.com reserves the right to deny access to the Website, as well as well as to suspend or cancel the accounts of those Users who fail to comply with these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; inactivity of the account for a substantial length of time; or in compliance with a requirement and / or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Such a cancellation or suspension will be carried out solely at the discretion of Agents-connect.com and will not lead to any kind of compensation.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to contents provided by Users themselves or those for which third parties hold intellectual property rights, the intellectual property rights of the website, the domain name, its source code, browsing design and structure, and features contained within it, (such as images, sound, audio, video, software and texts; brand names and logos, colour combinations, design and structure, etc.) are the property of Agents-connect.com, who have the exclusive rights of commercialisation of the same in any form, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the current Law of Intellectual Property. The reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including making available all or part of the contents of this website in any format or by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Agents-connect.com or, where appropriate, of third parties who hold the intellectual property rights or copyright of the contents in question. Notwithstanding the above, the User may visualise the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disc of their computer or on any other device provided this be solely and exclusively for their personal, private use. Those persons who, with prior authorisation from the owner of the website, seek to establish a link to it, shall guarantee that this only enables access to this Website or service and does not reproduce its contents or services.
- Nullity of the clauses. Should any of the clauses in these conditions be declared null and void, this will only affect that particular provision or that part of it that has been nullified, while all the other conditions shall continue to hold; just that particular provision, or part thereof, shall be deemed to be invalid
- Acceptance. Access to the Website, and its use by you, implicitly mean that you are considered to have accepted each and every one of these conditions.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. This website is governed by Spanish law, excluding its norms regarding conflict of laws, and any controversy that may arise from its use or the services linked to it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent courts and tribunals corresponding to the official residence of the Website owner. Users shall expressly renounce their own jurisdiction in the case that they have claim to one.
The European Commission provides a platform for the resolution of online consumer disputes. Consumers can access this at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – May 2018