Latest revision: May 2018
Please, read this carefully. In it you will find important information about how your personal data is processed and the rights you have in accordance with the relevant legislation currently in force.
You declare that the details you are giving us, now or in the future, are correct and true and you undertake to inform us of any changes to them. In the event of you providing us with details of a third party, you undertake to obtain their prior consent and to inform them of the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms are marked as obligatory and they must be completed for your requests to be dealt with.
1. Who controls the processing of your personal data? The controller of the processing of your data is AGENTS CONNECT, S.L. (hereinafter Agents-connect.com) with tax reference no. B87465928 and registered office at Calle Aníbal 11, Las Rozas, Madrid-28232, Spain. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
2. What information do we collect?
The data we process is collected:
From requests for the creation of a User account;
From the forms you complete and any enquiries you make
From the information generated by the contractual relations themselves.
The categories of data that we customarily process are:
Data about your identity and professional contact details;
Data about your personal characteristics, such as language;
Data of any transactions of goods and services;
Users’ data has been provided by them directly, either in person or by the agency that handled the registration of the account in question.
3. What do we process your data for? Our Users’ data will be processed for the management of our relations with them, to attend to their inquiries and consultations, the administration and management of the security of the Website and in compliance of our legal obligations. This data will also be processed for purposes of analysis and the enhancement of the quality of our services.
The professional contact details of Users of the Website will be processed so we can send them news items related to the industry and professional information about tourism products and services offered by agents-connect.com.
4. How long will we keep your data? In general we store your data during the life of the relationship you have with us and, in all cases, for the times laid down in the relevant statutory requirements and for the time required to respond to any possible liability claims arising from this processing. We shall erase your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. Logs of access to restricted areas of the Website will be deleted one month after their creation. Information to do with the browsing of the site will be deleted when the connection to the site is ended and statistics have been complied.
5. Who do we pass your data to? Users’ data will only be communicated to third parties, with their consent, when their enquiries involve such communication or when this is necessary for the management and supervision of commercial relations.
6. Legal basis for this data processing. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the management of the legal relationship with our Users, and compliance with our legal obligations, in addition to our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the website.
The circulation of news items related to the industry and professional information about tourism products and services offered by agents-connect.com has its legal basis in our legitimate interest in keeping our Users informed about our products and services.
7. What are your rights? You have the right to seek confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed or not, and if so, access it. Likewise, you may request that the data be rectified if it is inaccurate, or completed if it is incomplete. You may also ask for the data to be erased, when among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes it was originally collected for.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will only process the data affected for the establishment, the exercise, or the defence of legal claims or in the interests of protecting the rights of another person.
Under certain conditions, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we shall cease to process the data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds that prevail over your interests, rights, or liberties, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Furthermore, and in certain situations, you may request portability of your data so that it be transmitted to another data controller.
You may withdraw the consent you had given for certain purposes, without this affecting the legality of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal, and file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If you no longer wish to be sent information about our tourism products and services, please send us an email to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you have to send us a request to this effect by post or by email, together with a copy of your official, national identity card, passport, or other valid document that identifies you. This request should be sent to one of the address given in section one: “Who controls the processing of your personal data?”
For more information about your rights and how to exercise them, please see the list of the EU National Data Protection Authorities given by the European commission at:
Under no circumstances does mere access to this Website constitute the existence of commercial relations between the User and the website.
Owner of the Website: AGENTS CONNECT, S.L. (hereinafter, agents-connect.com)
In addition to its registered office the owner is pleased to make the following channels available for Users to forward their requests, queries, or complaints via email@example.com
Agents-connect.com do not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the Website, although they will take every reasonable step in this respect. On occasions there may be interruptions for as long as is required to carry out necessary maintenance work.
Agents-connect.com accept no liability for any possible damage resulting from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections caused by factors beyond the control of the said undertaking, or for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system as the result of deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet, or in other electrical systems; nor for any other disorder that might occur in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Neither do we guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans and other elements that might cause problems in the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for any kind of damage caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, Agents-connect.com will not answer for any damage caused by third parties by means of unlawful interference beyond its control.
Neither will they answer for damage caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that might ensue from the errors, defects, or omissions in the contents that might appear on the Website supplied by the Users themselves or other third parties. Agents-connect.com accept no obligation or liability whatsoever, with respect to those services that they does not supply directly.
Such a cancellation or suspension will be carried out solely at the discretion of Agents-connect.com and will not lead to any kind of compensation.
The European Commission provides a platform for the resolution of online consumer disputes. Consumers can access this at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – May 2018