SUPPLIER: Hilton Hotels
See for yourself how Hilton provides travel agents with a myriad of tools and assets not available anywhere else. This includes their streamlined commission structure that takes out all of the guess work and gets you what you deserve!
Hilton’s centralized travel agency commission program is designed to efficiently track and pay your commissions on behalf of Hilton properties. Hilton only pays bona fide agencies that are registered with an accredited organization such as IATA or TIDS.
Other acceptable associations are ARC, TSI, CLIA, ERSP, SATO, and TRUE. Agents must add or quote their membership number when booking.
Hilton utilizes the services of TACS for the disbursement of funds and the management of inquiries. This combination of technology and centralized processing is unmatched in the hospitality industry.
• Register for their online training program and complete the training course
• Provide proof of active employment with an EHG-qualified Tour Operator or Travel Agent annually
• Maintain an active membership status with (3) bookings at any Elegant Hotel of 5-nights or longer per calendar year
Your commission payments are processed centrally and distributed once a week in your local currency, unless requested otherwise. Commission inquiries must be submitted within 12 months of guest departure.
All brands have a standard rule of operations regarding travel agency commissions, and each hotel will pay up to 10% commission on all general public and other commissionable rates.
Commission percentages may vary in some countries due to taxation and commission policies within the country.
How do I get my commission?
• Consolidated weekly commission payments
• Detailed reconciliation reports
• Commissions received in your own currency
• Commission payment direct deposit – where available
• Customer support for unpaid commission inquiries
• Online access to transaction detail and payment data
To start registering your bookings, please visit hilton.com
Commission on wedding packages at Playa Resorts’ Caribbean properties
Up to 33% commission in Las Vegas Weddings
Spring Arona Grand Hotel has increased their commission to 20% this fall
Travel Industry Promotions & Incentives / ID Travel Group has a year-long Travel Agent Appreciation Promotion